NIBA membership gives you access to an unbeatable collection of belting leaders, training opportunities, and education for your entire staff.
NIBA is dedicated to building interaction between conveyor belt and component manufacturers, their distributors and customers.
Apply in Three Easy Steps:
1. Complete and submit a membership application.
2. The application will go through a review by the NIBA Board of Directors.*
3. Pay the membership dues.
Note: The application approval process typically takes 3 weeks.
Ready to get started?
Explore Member Types
Why Should You Join NIBA?
"If you're not in NIBA, you're not in belting."
"Since joining NIBA my business doubled. Now I can’t afford to be without it."
"I feel life is about relationships memories and experiences and NIBA has provided quality and exciting participation in all."
Did you know that NIBA member benefits are available to every employee of member companies?
Grow your knowledge and improve your skills to help you increase your value to your company.
- Access to the latest industry information through the Belt Line newsletter.
- Learn new belting-related technologies and regulations from industry experts with access the Learning Library with online training certificate courses, heavyweight and lightweight manuals, and over 100 technical articles.
- Improve your technical skills attending live trainings like the Key Principles of Lightweight Belting, Lightweight Splice School, Track Train Troubleshoot and Vulcanized and Mechanical Splice School.
- Access to the University of Industrial Distribution where distribution experts and innovators hone your business skills through the Association Education Alliance (AEA).
Employee and Company Benefits
- Discounts on training executed by the Association Education Alliance (AEA) ($50 on monthly webinars to $500 on the University of Annual Distribution).
- Members have excellent access to key personnel from belting manufacturers, distributors, and component suppliers.
- Personal interaction with the distributor/fabricator and manufacturing leaders of the conveyor component industries through the Annual Convention. The Convention brings hundreds of industry players face-to-face in a relaxing and open atmosphere. Find new customers, supplier and technical experts all in one place.
- Opportunities to cooperate with other distributor/fabricators or manufacturers to develop better solutions for the end use customers of conveyor components through networking.
- Membership gives you access to NIBA member contact information.
- Volunteer on a NIBA committee. It’s a unique opportunity to show your peers the value you can bring to NIBA.
- Equipment classified ads - the ability to post equipment wanted requests on website or equipment for sale.
- The Convention Expo at the Annual Convention brings the best from our industry onto one floor.
Benefits to Your Family
- College scholarships available to families of both distributor and manufacturing members.
Contact Jackie Kimball at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your profile and take advantage of your company’s membership today!