Save on Credit Card Processing Fees
Provided by Service First Processing
Service First Processing (SFP) is a leading provider of credit card and ACH/check processing services. We make accepting credit cards simple, efficient and more profitable for your company.
NIBA and SFP have put together a special “members only program” that is designed to reduce your cost of credit card processing while improving your level of service and support and compliance.
This new member program can enhance your company’s profitability through 3 easy steps:
- SFP will provide your company a savings proposal based on your business unique processing needs and our consultative analysis.
- If you decide to try the NIBA/SFP program you will be provided with the necessary equipment and training as well as a 60 Day Trial Period.
- In addition to your initial cost reduction, ten percent (10%) of the net processing revenue that SFP generates from your account will be rebated back to you on an annual basis.
"RGA has been working with Service First Processing through our Association program for over 4 years. During this time, we've received outstanding service, great savings and an annual rebate. The transition to SFP was seamless, along with a monthly follow up call to review our statements was just another example of how SFP set itself apart from the rest. We would highly recommend Service First Processing to any business and especially to the NIBA membership"
- Doug Erion, CFO of Rubber and Gasket Co. of American Inc.
NIBA exclusive member benefits include:
- 60 Day Trial Period
- No cost “Equipment Loaner Program”
- Ten percent (10%) of the net processing revenue that SFP generates from your account will be rebated back to you on an annual basis.
- Increased level of customer service:
- Dedicated Association member help line (855-632-9862)
- 90 Day Pilot program for members new to credit card acceptance
- Free “AccessOne” online reporting
NIBA Members Call 855-632-9862 or visit www.sfprocessing.com/niba