Virtual Technical Trainings
Want to put your career in motion?
Interact live with experts who share more than 70 years of industry experience for a series of entry-level trainings. Each one delivers actionable insights into core concepts of belting you can immediately put into practice.
Everything you need to build your belting career. Just a click away.
Lightweight Specialty Belts Technical Training Seminar
A three-part course focusing on specialty belt construction, specifications, qualities, and application to including:
- High-Temperature Process Belts with an emphasis on PTFE coated fiberglass belting
- Power Transmission Belts, including joining, configurations, and benefits.
- Timing belts: Polyurethane Timing belt basics focusing on the different polyurethane types, cords, and tooth profiles.
Part 1: Monday, Apr. 19 from 10-11 a.m. ET
Part 2: Monday, Apr. 26 from 10-11 a.m. ET
Part 3: Monday, May 3 from 10-11 a.m. ET
NIBA Member: $99
Heavyweight Splice Failures
From common mistakes to "how on earth did you do that," these trainers have seen it all. And now they're sharing the lessons learned with you.
This course counts down the 10 most common vulcanized and mechanical splicing mistakes.
You'll explore mistakes from the common to the absurd. Then talk with expert trainers about how they happened, the warning signs, and how it could have been avoided.
Tuesday, Apr. 20 from 10-11:30 a.m. ET
NIBA Members: $50
Previous Trainings - Now available on-demand
Introduction to Heavyweight Splicing
Build foundational knowledge of heavyweight splicing to take your career to the next level. This high-level overview provides practical information for professionals in all aspects of the belting business.
- Sales personnel will develop better relationships with their accounts.
- Belt shop technicians will offer more valuable service.
- Operators will maximize belt life and minimize maintenance concerns.
Actionable insights. Real-world learning.
Introduction to Key Principles of Lightweight Belting
- Composition and general manufacturing process of belts
- Fabrications to enhance the value and functionality
- Key features and benefits of lightweight belting’s various styles
- Discuss common industry standards
- Tips for troubleshooting, tracking, and how to avoid common failures
Introduction to Track, Train, and Troubleshoot
Seeking a solutions-oriented introduction to Track, Train, and Troubleshoot for Heavyweight Belting? We’ve got just the thing. Foundational knowledge you can build on. Delivered by instructors with more than 70 years of combined experience. You’ll learn about:
- Belt construction and selection
- Conveyor system components
- Conveyor system operation forces
- System troubleshooting
- And more!
Ready to get started?