Mission: To develop a program for the NIBA Annual Convention that provides a forum for members to communicate, learn, and promote their common business interests.
2018-19 Committee Members
Jonathan Morgan Chair, Forbo Siegling, LLC
Jason Crain, Apache
Scott Frenz, Fenner Dunlop
James Leach, Passaic Rubber Company
Randy Scofield, Midwest Rubber Service & Supply Co
James Smith, Universal Belting Resource
Jessica Stroup, Stroup & Son
Chip Winiarski, Flexco
2017-2020 Strategic Goals
Initiative: Continue to Evolve and Strengthen the Convention
The Program Committee has six priorities:
- Review and recommend changes to the criteria for site selection.
- Conduct outreach to members who do not attend to determine reasons for non-attendance.
- Review the overall cost of attendance and look for alternatives to help members manage the cost or to reduce the cost.
- Benchmark conventions from other associations, and past conventions to look for best practices.
- Prepare recommendations for approval by board/membership as appropriate.
- Implement approved recommendations and other changes that do not require approval.