NIBA is dedicated to building interaction between conveyor belt and component manufacturers, their distributors and customers. As a member of NIBA, you can:
GROW your bottom line
- Members have excellent access to key personnel from belting manufacturers, distributors, and component suppliers.
- Personal interaction with the distributor/fabricator and manufacturing leaders of the conveyor component industries through the Annual Convention. The Convention brings hundreds of industry players face-to-face in a relaxing and open atmosphere. Find new customers, supplier and technical experts all in one place.
- Opportunities to cooperate with other distributor/fabricators or manufacturers to develop better solutions for the end use customers of conveyor components through networking.
- Membership gives you access to NIBA member contact information.
- Volunteer on a NIBA committee. It’s a unique opportunity to show your peers the value you can bring to NIBA.
GROW your knowledge
- Access to the latest industry information through technical articles, resources and the Belt Line newsletter
- NIBA is the single best resource to find the latest information related to conveyor belting.
- Learn new belting-related technologies and regulations from industry experts.
- The Convention Expo at the Annual Convention brings the best from our industry onto one floor.
- Improved technical skills for your associates through live training programs, online workshops, technical publications and training videos .
- Access to the University of Industrial Distribution where distribution experts and innovators hone your business skills through the Association Education Alliance (AEA).
GROW your demographic
- Discounts on training executed by the Association Education Alliance (AEA) ($50 on monthly webinars to $500 on the University of Annual Distribution).
- Equipment classified ads - the ability to post equipment wanted requests on website or equipment for sale.
- College scholarships available to families of both distributor and manufacturing members.